- w/ Alessandra Ioalé, Marcantonio Lunardi, Ilaria Sabbatini, Guido Segni, Silvana Vassallo, Giacomo Verde
- Year: 2012-on going
- Category: curatorship
- URL: www.atypo.org
Exhibitions: “Atypo.org: artist’s books in the post digital era“, 2013, transmediale, Berlin
Atypo Publishing is a virtual publishing house dealing with the production and promotion of “real” artists’ books, either realised in single copy or as multiples, characterized by a creative and original approach to media and web immateriality. An additional answer to e-books. A reconfiguration of the artists’ book in the era of digital dematerializazion and online publishing.
Atypo Publishing aims to promote artists’ books that:
- go beyond the written word
- reconfigure the materiality of the book as object
- remix different genres
- integrate in any possible way digital materials
- stimulate emulation and “do-it-yourself” creative practices.
Atypo Publishing intends to be an online showcase, but at the same time aims to realize offline events and exhibitions in order to present and promote its artistic projects.